COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX K501L CABINET WITH RGB FAN + TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
- SERIES MASTER BOX
- TYPE MID-TOWER
- 5.25″ BAY S0
- 3.5″ BAY S2
- 2.5″ BAY S2
- EXPANSION SLOT S7
- MAX RADIATOR SUPPORT 360
- MAX FAN SUPPORT 6
- COLOR BLACK
- SIDE PANEL TRANSPARENT
- Angled Ventilation – The aggressive, angled front panel ventilation dons sharp design elements and striking lines, signifying the K501L’s competitive character.
- Illuminated Fan & Power Button – Paired with lighting on the power button, an illuminated fan glows through the angled ventilation; a testament to its gamer core.
- Top Panel Ventilation – For increased thermal performance, the top panel is ventilated to support cooling components and filtered to protect against dust.
- Cooling Support – Support for up to 6 fans and top, front, and rear water cooling ensure a high capacity for thermal performance.
- Edge-to-Edge Tempered Glass Side Panel – Showcase your build through the 4mm tempered glass side panel.
- Clean Routing Space – There is a 19~27mm width of space behind the motherboard tray to efficiently manage and organize cables.
- Versatile Component Support – Clearances of 410mm for the graphics card, 165mm for CPU coolers, and 200mm for PSUs offer room for powerful builds and future upgrades.
|Motherboard Support||Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, SSI CEB, E-ATX*, (*support for up to 12″ x
10.7″, will limit cable management features)
|5.25″ Drive Bays||0|
|2.5″ / 3.5″ Drive Bays (combo)||2|
|2.5″ Drive Bays||4 (2+2 combo)|
|I/O Panel||1x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1x USB 2.0, 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1x 3.5mm Mic Jack|
|Pre-installed Fans – Top||N/A|
|Pre-installed Fans – Front||1x 120mm RGB LED|
|Pre-installed Fans – Rear||1x 120mm|
|Fan Support – Top||3x 120mm, 2x 140mm|
|Fan Support – Front||3x 120mm, 2x 140mm|
|Fan Support – Rear||1x 120mm|
|Fan Support – Bottom||N/A|
|Clearance – CPU Cooler||165mm/6.49″|
|Clearance – PSU||180mm/7.08″, 295mm/11.61″ (w/ HDD cage removed)|
|Clearance – GFX||410mm/16.1″|
|Dust Filters||Top, Front, Bottom|
|Power Supply Support||Bottom mount, ATX|
There are no reviews yet.