- ASUS PRIME H670-PLUS D4 ATX motherboard is designed to support the latest 12th Gen Intel CPUs with LGA 1700 socket, Pentium Gold, and Celeron Processors with H670 Intel Chipset.
- The board is built with PCIe 4.0 Ready supporting 4 x DIMM, up to 128GB DDR4 5000MHz(OC) of memory, and Intel Turbo Boost Technology to push your experience to its peak.
- Equipped with the next-gen Turbo boost max technology of PCIe 4.0, Three M.2 slots(PCIe 4.0), Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, Three USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, Two USB 2.0 Type-A, Four SATA 6Gb/s, HDMI, DP, D-Sub support.
- Comes with the most comprehensive cooling options ever that are configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS. It employs a VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, and hybrid fan headers. We adopted our SMT manufacturing process for the faster SafeSlot, to ensure the highest data speeds. SafeSlot is a reinforced metal sheath added to a PCIe slot to keep a card firmly installed.
- PRIME H670-PLUS D4 is programmed with a Q-LED Core display, that produces light patterns by the power LED during the Power-On Self-Test (POST) that can help users troubleshoot potential issues. It also has a handful of features like Overvoltage Protection, DRAM Overcurrent Protection, Stainless-Steel Back I/O, and LANGuard.
|Series||PRIME H670-PLUS D4|
|Item Height||26 Centimeters|
|Item Width||32 Centimeters|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 32 x 26 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Item model number||PRIME H670-PLUS D4-CSM|
|Processor Socket||LGA 1700|
|Computer Memory Type||DIMM|
|Memory Clock Speed||5000 MHz|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI Express|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Number of Ethernet Ports||1|
|Item Weight||1 kg|
There are no reviews yet.