ASUS TUF GAMING A1 M.2 NVME SSD ENCLOSURE
- Ultrafast performance: USB-C® 3.2 Gen 2×1 interface for up to 10 Gbps transfer speeds, while SATA offers up to 6 Gbps
- Dual M.2 interface: Supports M.2 NVMe® PCIe® or SATA SSDs with 2242/2260/2280 form factor
- DIY-friendly design: Exclusive Q-latch mechanism makes it easy to mount an SSD into the enclosure
- Military-grade toughness: Meets MIL-STD-810H drop resistance and IP68 water and dust resistance standards for added durability
- Wide-ranging compatibility: Bundled USB-C® cable to connect to PCs, laptops, mobile devices, and the latest-gen gaming consoles
Built Tough. Built for Speed.
The new TUF Gaming A1 offers military-grade protection for the latest portable SSDs. This SSD enclosure supports both NVMe® M.2 PCIe® and SATA and includes the DIY-friendly M.2 Q-Latch. USB-C® 3.2 Gen 2 x1 connectivity enables superfast data performance at speeds of up to 10 Gbps. This sleek case meets MIL-STD and IP68 standards to resist everyday knocks and bumps, as well as guard against spills and dirt.
The TUF Gaming A1 SSD enclosure is perfect for those looking to expand their storage capacity, as well as those who want ultrafast data performance for gaming, backing up large files, or creating 4K content.
Dual M.2 interface
TUF Gaming A1 features both PCIe NVMe and SATA interfaces and can accommodate up to 2 TB M.2 form factor 2242/2260/2280 SSDs.
The innovative Q-Latch makes it easy to install or remove an M.2 SSD without the need for specific tools. The design employs a simple locking mechanism to secure the drive, so there’s no need for screws.
USB-C® 3.2 Gen 2×1
With speeds of up to 10 Gbps*, copying and transferring large files will be done in no time. The USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 x1 connection ensures superfast transmission speeds for stable and efficient data transfers.
|Interface||USB3.2 Gen 2X1|
|Dimension||125.28mm(L)x 54.27 mm(W)x 13.3 mm(H)|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ℃(32 ℉)-40 ℃(104 ℉) Storage: -40℃(-40℉) ~60℃(140℉)|
|Humidity||Operating: 15%~90% (Non-Condensing) Storage: 10%~90% (Non-Condensing)|
|Protection Rating||IP68 810H 516.8 Drop Test|
There are no reviews yet.