ASUS TUF GAMING VG28UQL1A GAMING MONITOR
- TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor — 28-inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160), Fast IPS, 144 Hz, 1 ms GTG, NVIDIA G-Sync compatible, AMD FreeSync™ Premium, DSC, ELMB Sync, Variable Overdrive, DisplayHDR™ 400, DCI-P3 90%
- 28-inch UHD (3840 x 2160) Fast IPS gaming monitor with 144 Hz refresh rate and 1 ms (GTG) response time, designed for professional gamers
- HDMI® 2.1 supports native 4K 120 Hz gaming without chroma subsampling (4:4:4) on PlayStation® 5 and Xbox Series X
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) technology enables ELMB and variable-refresh-rate technologies to work simultaneously to eliminate ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Compatible, AMD FreeSync™ Premium, and exclusive Variable Overdrive technology ensure seamless, tear-free gaming
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR™ 400 compliance and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut provide amazing color performance
TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A
The 28-inch TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A 4K UHD gaming monitor features a Fast IPS panel and NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Compatible for blistering-fast 144 Hz gaming. Its clever combination of Display Stream Compression (DSC), ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync), and AMD FreeSync™ Premium technologies enable buttery-smooth gaming on PCs. Console gamers can get their fix, too, as TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A supports up to 4K 120 Hz visuals via HDMI® 2.1 without chroma subsampling. In addition, it meets DisplayHDR™ 400 compliance standards and has a 90% DCI-P3 gamut to offer exceptional colors and contrast.
Gaming key spec
TUF VG28UQL1A is NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible and includes AMD FreeSync Premium technology to ensure super smooth, tear-free visuals with low latency.
High Dynamic Range
TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A takes advantage of HDR technology to deliver more vivid colors and higher contrast levels compared to traditional monitors.
Exclusive gaming feature
Integrated ASUS Variable Overdrive technology allows the display to dynamically alter its overdrive setting as frame rates fluctuate, ensuring optimal results for any game. You choose how strong you want the overall effect to be, then let the monitor take it from there.
A multitude of connectivity options, including HDMI 2.0 and 2.1, plus DisplayPort™ 1.4 (DSC), ensures wide compatibility with a variety of input sources.
|Accessories (vary by region)||
There are no reviews yet.