BENQ ZOWIE XL2546K
- The new generation of XL series PC e-Sports monitors further enhance adjustment flexibility, as well as players’ comfort and convenience, allowing them to focus on their in-game performance.
- Smaller Base – More Playing Space
- The new base is designed to take up less space while maintaining the same stability. This allows gamers more room in their setup for in-game movements and allows them the flexibility to make adjustments and play comfortably.
- Fluid & flexible adjustment – More comfort in-game
- We understand that each player has their own unique combination of monitor height and angle adjustment. With height adjustment & free tilt, players are able to set up quickly and conveniently resulting in a more comfortable playing environment.
- XL Setting To Share™
- Share your own settings with a teammate, friend, or your fans. Save video profiles quickly and share conveniently through a simple user interface.
- Quick Access Settings
- The change to the user interface and S-Switch is more than just cosmetic. The redesigned interface allows you to customize which FPS settings you would like to access quickly via the quick menu and then allows you to access them with one touch. Setting up before games or during rounds is now much more convenient.
- DyAc⁺ Technology – A Different Spray Feeling
- DyAc™/DyAc⁺ makes vigorous in-game actions such as spraying less blurry. This allows gamers to see the position of crosshair and impact points more clearly which can help with recoil control. DyAc+ is based on this same technology and through panel optimization, provides gamers with a different option for actions such as spray control.
- Make visual adjustments based on your in-game needs
- Black eQualizer to increase visibility in dark scenes without overexposing the bright areas, Color Vibrance to adjust color setting and tone to differentiate enemy targets in-game, and Game modes to switch between presets for different game titles– these are all adjustments that allow players to play with their preferred visual settings.
- No compromise in durability for aesthetics
- During the design process, durability was not sacrificed for aesthetics. The LCD panel is better protected through a frame design that provides added resistance on the sides. This is especially useful when transporting the monitors to LAN events or BYOCs.
|LCD size (inch)||24.5|
|Max. resolution||1920 x 1080 at 240Hz (HDMI 2.0, DP)|
|Display Viewing Area||543.744 x 302.616|
|Pixel pitch (mm)||0.28|
|Typ. brightness (cd/㎡)||320|
|Typ. contrast ||1000:1|
|Fast liquid crystal||Yes|
|Input/Output connector||HDMI 2.0 x3 / DP 1.2 / headphone jack|
|Power supply (90~264 AC)||Built-in|
|Power consumption (On mode)||40W|
|Size & Weight|
|Dimensions (HxWxD mm)||521 (Highest) / 443 (Lowest) x 571 x 200|
|Net weight (kg)||6.2|
|Gross weight (kg)||9.5|
|VESA wall mounting 100×100 mm||V|
|Swivel (left/right)||45 / 45|
|Height adjustment (mm)||155|
|Dynamic Accuracy||V (DyAc⁺)|
|S Switch||V (Profiles to go)|
|Low Blue Light||V|
|Flicker-free||V (DyAc⁺ off)|
There are no reviews yet.