COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX K501L WITH RGB FAN + TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
- Gaming is at the core of the new MasterBox K501L. Donning an illuminated fan against the angled front panel ventilation speaks to its competitive character. Support of gaming hardware like long graphics cards, plenty of storage, and liquid cooling take priority in the K501L while still leaving room for future upgrades.
- Compatibility for high-performance hardware makes the K501L the essential start in building a monster rig, competitively priced to point the focus toward upgrades.
- The aggressive, angled front panel ventilation dons sharp design elements and striking lines, signifying the K501L’s competitive character.
- Paired with lighting on the power button, an illuminated fan glows through the angled ventilation; a testament to its gamer core.
- Showcase your build through the transparent side panel. The standard K501L comes with an Acrylic panel while the K501L RGB sports a Tempered Glass one.
- For enthusiast-grade cooling, two 360mm radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool.
- Support for up to seven 120mm fans and 360mm front and top radiator support ensure that performance is not compromised.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|499.5mm x 217mm x 468.5mm
|428.7mm x 205mm x 458.5mm
|Volume (Liters excl. Protrusions)
|USB 3.2 Gen1 x 1 (USB 3.0) USB 2.0 x 1
|Audio In / Out
|1 x 3.5mm Audio Jack 1 x 3.5mm Mic Jack
|120mm x 1 (RGB )
|120mm x 1 （Black ）
|120mm x 2，140mm x 2
|120mm x 3，140mm x 2
|120mm x 1
|120mm, 140mm，240mm, 280mm，360mm
|390mm (without radiator and HDD installed) 200mm (with radiator and HDD installed)
|410mm (without radiator installed) 360mm (with radiator installed)
|Behind MB Tray
|Top, Front, Bottom
|Power Supply Support