COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX NR200P MINI ITX – WHITE
- SERIES MASTER BOX
- TYPE MINI TOWER
- 3.5″ BAY S1
- 2.5″ BAY S2
- EXPANSION SLOT S3
- MAX RADIATOR SUPPORT 280
- MAX FAN SUPPORT 4
- COLOR WHITE
- SIDE PANEL TRANSPARENT
- Style without sacrifice
- The MasterBox NR200P uses features normally found in stylish, high-end ATX cases and cleverly utilizes space-saving measures to create a chassis taking up less than half the volume. Every feature is thoughtfully laid out in an 18-liter space to maximize component compatibility, thermal efficiency, and ease of assembly.
Keep cool with a highly vented side panel, or look cooler with a crystal-clear tempered glass panel; both are included to satisfy performance and style preferences. Fit large graphics cards in the 3-slot capable NR200P, or utilize the two vertical cards slots with the included PCI riser to turn graphics cards and heads by making the GPU the centerpiece of the PC. Seven possible fan mounts, ample ventilation, and generous liquid and air-cooler clearances keep even the most powerful systems running at their optimum temperatures and speeds. The chassis frame is wrapped in a sleek and tasteful powder-coated steel chassis that makes a statement on a desk.
- Limited Size, Unlimited Options
- The NR200P includes many features found in larger ATX chassis while retaining a space-efficient form factor. The NR200P comes with the choice of a vented steel side panel for unrestricted airflow, or a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel to reveal the beauty of a computing beast. A PCI Riser is included for vertical GPU installation to better showcase it against the glass, or to feed it fresh air from the side with the vented panel.
- Unrestricted Cooling Potential
- The NR200P can house up to 7 fans in total for every cooling configuration imaginable. Two 120mm Sickleflow fan are included. The compact structure can efficiently house CPU coolers up to 155mm in height and radiators up to 280mm in length, so even the hottest running hardware can’t be held back.
- Triple-slot GPU support and Included Vertical Riser Cable
- Triple slot GPUs are supported with a maximum length of 330mm and maximum width of 156mm allowing the fitment of large high-end graphics cards. A custom-sized riser cable is included to mount a graphics card vertically to showcase it, or allow the radiator mounting at the bottom of the chassis to keep the system running as cool as it looks.
- Easy, Tool-free access
- All external panels, including the tempered glass and top-mounted fans, are secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools.
- 360 Degree Accessibility
- Every panel and frame part of the NR200P can be dismantled. Screws are used to secure the frame parts to allow advanced disassembly and multiple angles to easily work inside of the chassis.
- High-quality materials
- Thick, powder coated SGCC steel keeps the fit and finish of the chassis clean and durable even with harsh traveling conditions
- Out-of-the-box Custom Cooling Support
- Two liquid cooling pump locations alongside side and bottom radiator mounting locations allow for powerful, custom water-cooled builds inside a compact enclosure.
- Multiple motherboard support options
- Compatible with Mini-ITX and Mini DTX. The PSU can be front-mounted for extra motherboard clearance with a maximum space of 244 x 226 mm.
- Customization 3D printable feet
- During the design phase, we had created several variants for the case feet design. Following numerous iterations, the launch design was chosen, but we thought “why not share the iterations with our users?” The team unanimously agreed with this direction.
- As a result, end-users can 3D print a selection of different shapes and sizes and even choose the color based on the filament they print with.
- Sickleflow PWM fans included
- Newly Optimized blade design with an updated curve that provides the best balance between airflow and static pressure to take the heat away while remaining extremely silent.
|Steel, Plastic, Mesh, Tempered Glass
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|376 x 185 x 292mm incl. Protrusions, 360 x 185 x 274mm excl. Protrusions
|Volume (exlc. Protrusions)
|Mini DTX, Mini ITX, Max MB size: 244 x 226mm (L x H)
|5.25″ Drive Bays
|3.5″ Drive Bays
|1 (Max. 2)
|2.5″ / 3.5″ Drive Bays (combo)
|2.5″ Drive Bays
|2 (Max. 3)
|2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x 3.5mm Headset Jack (Audio+Mic)
|Pre-installed Fans – Top
|2x 120mm 650-1800RPM PWM (SickleFlow)
|Pre-installed Fans – Front
|Pre-installed Fans – Rear
|Pre-installed Fans – Bottom
|Fan Support – Top
|Fan Support – Rear
|Fan Support – Bottom
|2x 120mm (recommended slim fans for GPUs wider than 2.5 PCI slots)
|Fan Support – Side
|Radiator Support – Top
|Radiator Support – Rear
|92mm (not compatible with vertical GPU installation)
|Radiator Support – Bottom
|120mm, 240mm, (recommended for custom loops only)
|Radiator Support – Side
|120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, (not compatible with vertical GPU installation)
|Clearance – CPU Cooler