GIGABYTE B560M H V2 MOTHERBOARD
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 & SATA Interface
- Realtek GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- High-Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- GIGABYTE APP Center, Simple, and Easy Use
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensures stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- 6+2 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Solid capacitors improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector.
Realtek GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
Realtek Gigabit LAN features a network bandwidth management application that helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
Solid Pin Power Connectors
B560 motherboards feature solid-plated ATX 12V 8pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
- Solid Pin Power connector advantages
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
During initial setup, the BIOS is essential for users to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier-to-use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
GIGABYTE APP CENTER is a functional portal of all GIGABYTE MB utilities and drivers, you can choose any utility you want to install from APP CENTER and keep updated with the latest utilities and drivers versions.
GIGABYTE’s EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high, or record your system’s behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors
(Please refer to “CPU Support List” for more information.)
|Intel® B560 Express Chipset
|11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MT/s memory modules
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MT/s memory modules
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MT/s memory modules
2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules(Please refer to “Memory Support List” for more information.)
|Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
|Realtek® Audio CODEC
High Definition Audio
* You can change the functionality of an audio jack using the audio software. To configure 7.1-channel audio, access the audio software for audio settings
|Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbps/100 Mbps)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, supporting PCIe 4.0* and running at x16
1 x PCI Express x1 slot, supporting PCIe 3.0 and running at x1
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 22110/2280/2260 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
|Internal I/O Connectors
|1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x RGB LED strip header
1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper＊All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump, and high-performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
|Back Panel Connectors
|1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
|iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
|1 x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
|Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
LAN bandwidth management software
|Support for Windows 11 64-bit
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
|Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 21.0cm