GIGABYTE B660M GAMING DDR4 MOTHERBOARD
Intel® B660 GAMING Motherboard with 6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Digital VRM with MOS Heatsink, 2 x PCIe 4.0 M.2, 2.5GbE LAN, Rear USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Digital VRM with MOS Heatsink
- Fast 2.5 GbE GAMING LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2
- Rear SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 1 TYPE-C® for Fast and Versatile Connections
- High-Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- RGB FUSION 2.0 supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory, and Graphics Card
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensures stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- 6+2+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation
- 8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector
GIGABYTE B660 Motherboards are ready to work with the PCIe 4.0 devices which are expected to experience twice the bandwidth of the current PCIe 3.0 devices. To reach high speed and maintain good signal integrity, GIGABYTE R&D uses the low-impedance PCB to provide maximum performance.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 5333MHz and Beyond
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5333MHz and beyond. To attain this performance boost, users must ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
- High Current Support
Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water cooling Pump, and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
- Precision Control
Up to 6 temperature/fan speed control points for the precise fan curve
- Dual Curve Mode
Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenarios
- Fan Stop
The fan can stop completely below the user’s specified temperature point
- New User Interface
All new EASY MODE shows essential hardware information on one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, and Fan.
- My Favorites
Add constantly used items to the favorite menu for quick access.
- Storage Information
Show all storage information including SATA, PCIE, and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
- Intuitive Load Line Curve
Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
|Intel® B660 Express Chipset
|Realtek® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbps/1 Gbps/100 Mbps)
Chipset+2 USB 2.0 Hubs:
|Internal I/O Connectors
|Back Panel Connectors
|iTE® I/O Controller Chip
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
|Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 22.5cm