WESTERN DIGITAL BLUE 1TB SN570 M.2 NVME
- Stay in the moment and create beyond your expectations with the WD Blue SN570 NVMe SSD. This powerful internal drive delivers up to 5X the speed of our best SATA SSDs so you can let your imagination flow and worry less about PC lag or load times.
- Inspire creativity with a one-month membership to Adobe Creative Cloud offering access to some of the world’s best creative apps and services such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, and InDesign.
Tune Up Your Performance
- Build your ideal creation engine. Upgrading your system or optimizing your next custom build with the slim M.2 2280 form factor. All you need is an NVMe™ slot.
Stay in the Moment
- Keep your imagination flowing as you create faster while maintaining low power consumption. With read speeds up to 3,500 MB/s3 (500GB – 2TB1 models), your system can run up to 5X faster than our best SATA SSDs so you can stay in your creative moment.
A Standard for Reliability
- We value your content. That’s why the WD Blue reliability features help protect your content so you can stress less about losing your brilliant work.
Get Extra Peace of Mind
- Work with extra confidence and keep your projects on point as the downloadable Western Digital SSD Dashboard2 helps you monitor your drive’s health, available space, temperature, and more.
Save on Space
- Pack a lot of performance into your small-form-factor PC with a single-sided M.2 2280 PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe™ SSD.
- Back up your photos, videos, and other personal files with included Acronis® True Image™ for Western Digital software.
|Interface M.2 2280||PCIe Gen3 8 Gb/s, up to 4 Lanes|
|Sequential Read (MB/s) up to
|Sequential Write (MB/s) up to
|Random Read 4KB IOPS up to
|Random Write 4KB IOPS up to
|Average Active Power||90mW|
|Low Power (PS3)||30mW|
|Sleep (PS4) (low power)||5mW|
|Maximum Operating Power||4.5W|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Length||80 ± 0.15mm|
|Width||22 ± 0.15mm|
|Weight||6.5g ± 1g|
|Operating Temperatures||32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)|
|Non-operating Temperatures||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)|
|Operating Vibration||5.0 gRMS, 10–2000 Hz, 3 axes|
|Non-Operating Vibration||4.9 gRMS, 7–800 Hz, 3 axes|
|Shock||1,500 G @ 0.5 msec half-sine|
|Certifications||BSMI, CAN ICES-3(B)/NMB-3(B), CE, FCC, KCC, Morocco,
RCM, TUV, UL, VCCI
There are no reviews yet.