COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 RGB BLACK EDITION
- Sleek Finishing
- Anodized gun-metal black with brushed aluminum surface finish to the top cover for a more refined look
- Precise Air Flow With Nickle Black
- A stacked fin array ensures the least airflow resistance which allows cooler air to flow into the heatsink.
- The nickel-plated jet black also enhances radiation cooling performance
- Direct Contact Technology
- 4 heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology providing effective and excellent heat dissipation
- The New Sf120r Rgb Fan
- Is certified to sync with Motherboard RGB software or controlled by our controller.
- The wide speed range can be fine-tuned for maximum cooling performance or silent operation.
- Optional Push-Pull Fan Configuration
- To avoid dynamic losses and help accelerate heat exhaust, an additional fan helps pull heat away faster from the heatsink.
- RGB In The Palm Of Your Hand With Included Wired RGB Controller
- A compact size RGB LED controller that allows you to easily customize your RGB devices without the need for either an RGB-capable motherboard or software. You can have the colorful rig you’ve always wanted with just the touch of a button.
|CPU Socket||LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1|
|Fan Air Flow||57.3 CFM (Max) COOLER TYPE = Air Cooler|
|Fan Power Consumption||1.92 W FAN POWER CONNECTOR = 4-Pin (PWM) SERIE = Hyper|
|Heat Sink Dimensions||120 x 79.6 x 158.8 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inch|
|Fan Safety Current||0.37A|
|Heat Sink Material||4 Heat Pipes, Aluminum Fins, Direct Contact|
|Fan MTTF||160,000 Hours|
|Fan Dimension||120 x 120 x 25mm FAN QUANTITY = 1|
|Fan Speed||650-2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%|
|Fan Air Pressure||2.0 mmH2O|
|Fan Noise Level (dB-A)||8 – 30 dBA|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12V DC|
|Fan Rated Current||0.16 A|
There are no reviews yet.